Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The lone Tree - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The lone Tree

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The lone Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: The lone Tree

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 am

"Huh?" I whisper hearing a slight whimper. I peer from behind the tree and look at the white wolf. "Why was she crying?" I wonder and debate about going over. I perk my ears as I see she sleeps so it would be no use. I guard the others and Timbers grave and flinch at every noise.
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 am

Alisen jumps all of a sudden from her dream and stands, and she wipes her eyes then sees a flower on the rock, the flower was a blue flower and Alisen picked it and placed it on the grave then took a breathe not realizing Red was right there. She lowers her head and begins t walk toured the mountain. She shakes her head sad as the moon showers her in it’s gaze of silver light.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:34 am

I show my self "Hey where-where ye going?" I ask and trot up to her. I perk my ears "Your not just gonna leave us and not say goodbye are ye?" I tilt my head. I look in the direction of the mountains and back to Alisen. "Why are ye leaving anyway?' I ask her.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:44 am

Alisen looks at Red and her eyes drop “I can’t stay you all are so kind and nice but I’m mean and insane, all I’ll do is cause pain to you all, it’s better for you guys if I am far away from you all.” Alisen says. “I’m a loner now, I have to stay alone or I’ll cause pain.” Alisen says as white fur covers her eyes and her scar is exposed. Alisen feels the sting but ignores it. Her body slump with disappointment of having to leave.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:52 am

I laugh "You insane nah. You ain't crazy Timber was crazy when she well ye know. I bark. "And you didn't hurt any of us. I bark and trot up to her "And I saw what ye did on Timber's grave that was righteous dude." I bark then sigh and turn back to Timber's grave. "Well if ye need help give me a howl." I bark over my shoulder. I lie down guarding Timber and Silver.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Silver lays Timber down at the nase of the tree as she watchs Alisen dig the hole for her friend to be laying in. As they are aqupide with that Silber goes to find some flowers to put at the grave for Timber. Coming back with a mouth full of different colored flowers she lays them next to Timbers body and turns to Red and says, "we can put these flowers around her grave." She says sadly.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Melody was amazed at the whole thing. Maybe they should be a little sad, because death does that to people, but the whole thing seemed a bit too much. Even the white wolf had helped, and all Timber had done to her was act insane and threaten to jump off a cliff. She hoped that now that she was Melody, her mental state would improve. She didn't plan on making any friends until she was stable again. A sharp pinch-like feeling on her leg was making her flinch. That was one of Melodys problems. Apparently, Timber had kept her own eyes and soul, which was a bit freaky. Because that meant nothing else was hers, and she was still getting used to it. Like she was posessing a dead wolf. A zombie is disqiuse. But Melodys brain was extremely unstable, which made Timber guess Melody had been thrown out. Melody had many memories that she could probably think about if she wanted to, but it was like invading the dead wolfs personal space even more. Thw whole thing, just creepy. She had no other say of describing it, so she should just leave. Get used to the new life, and leave the lands. Because one way or another, she knew she'd slip up. Call someone by name she wasn't supposed to know. Tell someone her name was Timber. Or make enemies with a friend, which wouldn't matter much, but would still be annoying. But for now, she stayed, side pressed up against the rock, waiting for the others to leave.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Alisen stops walking for a moment remembering how she was befor Eclipse tot her. ~I am insane that voice returns all the time, and it is nearly impossible to ignore,” Alisen says to herself. “I’m Insane I just hide it and I could cause pain I’m just like the other Alisen.” She says remembering that the voice was that of a spirit of a timber wolf named Alisen.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:55 pm

"Well do what ye want." I bark to her and I turn to Silver. "Those flowers are purdy I'm sure Timber would love them. I lick my red side and curl up again not counting on leaving. I close my green eyes again and my flank rises and falls softly.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:06 pm

Alisen turns to the Mountain and lies down by a small hill about a mile from the three. Alisen lies down. ~why won’t you stay with them Angel Red is kind and Sweat, go back to them be there friend not there enemy. Go on, ~ the other voice speaks to her. ~I can’t I’ll cause them pain like I caused the others~ Angel replies. She then falls asleep and when she does the other Alisen is in control of her body and she heads for Red and the Grave.

(Call the white Alisen Angel)
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:12 pm

I snort and wake up "Hey your back." I yawn and rise and shake my pelt. I sit down and groom my self. "So why convinced ye to come back?" I ask and look up at her licking my jaws after grooming.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:28 pm

“Shh She is asleep red don’t wake her it’s me Alisen Thorn Moon the timber wolf,” Alisen’s voice said as Angel’s eyes stayed close and she stood still. Her white fur blows gentually in the low breeze from the north.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:34 pm

"Alisen?" I bark low "It's great to see you!" I bark excited yet low. "What brings ye back?" I ask her. "So have you found the pack?" I ask her excited.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Angel’s body begins to stir. Alisen hums something, to keep Angel sleeping “The pack?.....I don’t know I left a while ago and I can’t remember how but I met Angel and then this….” Alisen whispers. She lays down “She has been through a lot and not to mention her scar, but she needs friends no matter what ,ok” Alisen says with urgency. “Well, I must go Angel is going to wake up soon, so good bye,” Alisen says as Angel begins to struggle and shake.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 pm

"On it and good luck Ali." I whisper and lie down. I shake Angel after Alisen leaves and is out of sight. "Hey Angel get up." I bark and shake her then I curl up and lie down by Timber's grave.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:19 am

Silver looks at Red with a sad smile and curls up next to Red by Timbers grave. The cold air blowing heavy and very cold she wiggles closer to Red for warth and to keep him warmer.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:04 pm

I look over and hold back a flinch. I never was good with this stuff. "Hey dudes I'm gonna get some grub ill be back." I dash off before anyone can say anything. I reach thicker woods and I go down as I spot a hare. I kill it and do the same with another. After walking a while I spot two squirrels chattering with each other on the ground. "Perfect." I whisper and dash forward striking both down my claws snapping their necks. I come back to the den carrying the prey. "Grub is here." I bark and lie it down for the others to eat before I take one.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Angel jumps up to her feet in the next second. “What the fudge how did I get here……Alisen dang it you blood eyed timber,” Angel says. Then sees that Red had woken her, and sees the silver wolf come closer to Red which was close to her. A low growl was stuck in her throat ready to be set free but it wasn’t all Angel did was scout a little bit away from the male. Even though it was a little bit colder away from him and she shivered she wasn’t fully trusting him, plus the fact that she doesn’t trust any males but her brothers most of the time. Alisen then sees the hares “Thanks, but no thank you I’m not hungry,” Angel says putting her head on her paws looking off in the distance. “And sorry again for scaring you with my howling its just the way I am.” Angel tells the red male.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:20 pm

"It's ok dude." I bark and lick my jaws but I wait patiently. "And like don't ask." I laugh and I look up and see a low branch on the low tree. I shake my hind quarters and leap onto it with great ease. I lie there my paws hanging off the branch quite content.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Angel just stares into the distance then sees movement and launches after it not wasting a second. She sprints and leaps into a bush. Then comes back with a coyote, “I hate these little pests.” She says. ~So do I Angel they are pure vermin~ Alisen says within Angels head. Angel comes and rolls the body down a large hill “Filthy creatures can’t even hunt.” She continues. She then walks back to camp and sees red in a tree. “Hey spider monkey,” She teases with a playful grin.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:12 pm

"Yep I'm Red the spider monkey." I bark and look up huh it's not to far up. I shake my rump and leap up forelegs hanging on the branch I haul my self up. "Wowza ye all look like ants from up her." I look down. I look up and do the same and I hang on to the branch for life. "Errr help." I whine.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Angel gently laughs and jumps without a problem up to his branch and grabs him she gently and carefully lowers him by his scuff to the ground. “There you go,” She says hopping down. She then steps down and closes her eyes as a shock of pain rushes to her scar. She throws a paw over it and whines lowly. She lays down still Quenching in pain then looks at the male and shakes her head finally taking her paw away from her scar. “Are you ok?” She asks.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 pm

"I-I-I'm fine." I look up and back away. "Uhhhh I'm just gonna go run." I bark and dash off. I stop getting a long ways away. I pant and lie down I never was good with company. I rise again and walk till I spot some water and I sit and lap it up. I sigh and lie on the bank exhausted.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Silver wakes up and yawns as she stretch's her legs and body making her back pop in the process, she saw Red had left her a hare and she eat it. When she looked for him he was gone before she could thank him. Silver sat up and looked around the winery land and sighed as she thought to herself, (winter is already here, good bye summer) Silver said in her mind.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Melody shivered again. She wasn't cold, she was scared. Still, being silent would do her no good. She needed to talk to wolves. She opened her mouth to speak, but stubbornly closed it. Saying something would do her no good either. Her brain buzzed quietly, and she tried to figure it out. She didn't want to, but Timber searched through Melody's memories. She wanted to know who she was. She felt the fear of a scared little pup in the woods alone, bit different. Instead of normal fear, this was angry and bitter. But dominant. The pup honestly thought she could rule the world. Timber frowned where she stood, but that wasn't all. She saw the black wolf laughed at, attacked, and forced to submission. But Melody hadn't. Bitterness had kept her smart, in the same way she'd been dumb. Insane, the word cackled in the brain of this strange wolf. Timber had been called insane a lot lately, and now Melody was going to be too. She frowned, standing up against the cold. She needed some time to think. Not the bad type. No one should be worried, even if they were. She doubted it, she was an insane wolf hiding in the cold. Only a wolf who didn't care on had died in their eyes. She bowed her head in respect to the wolves, then ran away disappearing into the distance.
------------------------Grasslands probs------------
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next