Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
Hidden Falls EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
Hidden Falls EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
Hidden Falls EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
Hidden Falls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
Hidden Falls EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
Hidden Falls EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
Hidden Falls EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
Hidden Falls EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
Hidden Falls EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

Hidden Falls

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hidden Falls Empty Hidden Falls

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:17 am

Hidden Falls is a huge water fall deep in the mountain. This is the gathering place of the Blazing Night pack, which is led by Alpha Alisen. The water here is clear and cool, and has small rocks that sometimes are in beautiful shapes. Wolves sometimes come here to ask Alisen to join the pack. Others come here to drink, find stones for necklaces, and just to clear their heads. This place is a good place for cleaning your head.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Hidden Falls Empty Re: Hidden Falls

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:34 am

I follow the Alisen wolf's smell to the falls. "Such a purdy place ya got here." I look around at the falls. "How did ya find it?" I ask her. The place look very hidden and protected from others. I detour from Alisen to one of the falls and stick my head into the water. Ah it felt very good, then I trot back to Alisen so she could continue.
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:53 am

Alisen looks around the large cave and the cool blue water “I was hunting, while my brothers searched for any other wolves near this land, and I smelt water, so I fallowed it and it led me here, I never wanted to leave.” Alisen says.

Coal and Steel sit at the edge of the biggest pool of the water fall and tell jokes to each other while shoving each other back and forth. They both look over at Alisen when she comes into view. “Were are the others?” Steel asks after noticing they arrant behind Alisen.

Alisen sits on the opposite side of the pool and looks into the water “I thought they would like to say good bye to their passed friend.” Alisen says mater-of-fact-ly. She sets the berries down and then puts her paw in the water moving stones around. “Can you please make even piles for each wolf Steel?” Alisen asks still looking at the water.

Steel nods and Coal looks at Alisen “Hey, what do you call a girl without a tail?” he asks with a smirk “A bob cat.” He says with a chuckle.

Alisen grins up at Coal “Your laughing so loud I can feel the mountain shake.” She teases.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:11 am

I snicker at Coals joke then lie down a bit away from them. I spend a moment trying to untangle my messy pelt. "Hey guys what do ya call a Lumberjack wolf? A Timber wolf." I grin then snicker finding the joke very funny.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:17 am

Coal has to think before even trying to laugh, and makes a almost sick face while doing so.

Alisen laughs at both then leans against the cave wall “Coal I’m going to rest for a bit please keep watch outside for Timber and Red, or for any loners?” Alisen asks closing her red eyes as the sound of rushing water causes her to drift to sleep.

Coal nods and heads for the entrence.

(Sorry its small, I'm tired)
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Flinch padded in, following the grey wolf Steel with a wary eye. He glanced around the area, taking in his new surroundings. A reddish grey wolf was laying down in one corner, and a greyish wolf at another spot, lay down as well. He turned to the enterance, where another wolf stood guard. The male seemed to look like Steel, so he concluded they were brothers. The wolf, the only fae in the place, he could easily guess was alpha. Even in sleep, she seemed tensed. He looked back at Steel, then at the fae again. Coat colors almost matched. Brother, and sister, and brother. A family; how sweet. "Hello." He said simply, wagging his tail once in a friendly manor.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Alisen’s head snaps to the new voice and out of slumber. Her red eyes look straite at the male and she stands, she looks at Steel then back to the wolf. “Hello, I see you brought a traveler Steel.” Alisen says with a slight smile then she smiles “Please, next time give me a warning at least.” Alisen says before stretching and barking for Coal to come in. “The names Alisen, I’m alpha off the Blazing Night pack.” Alisen says to the wolf then looks at her two brothers who stand side by side. “Why don’t you both start handing out food, you can give my share to this fellow. I’m going to stand guard don’t eat the berries those are for Timber only.” Alisen says and yet still tense she trots to the entrance of the cave to wait for her friends “Timber, Red!!! Head toured my scent!!” She yells out loud enough for anyone within her territory could hear it.

Steel does what Alisen says and passes food to Nchi, and Flinch, then to Coal. While Coal sets some meet out for Red and what’s left for Alisen, which isn’t much. Then, Coal sits and eats, while Steel clean the berries for Alisen’s friend and putting them back in the leaf bag Alisen found and put them in.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

"Thank ye Coal and Steel." I bark and then I start nibbling on the meat. I gulp down another mouth full then I start to speak. "Who's the new feller?" I ask them. I take another bite. "He sure smells funny." His smell was different from the others perhaps he wasn't from here.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Alisen looks back at the pack and Shrugs “Yeah, Steel, who is he, he looks like he’s starving.” Alisen says slowly walking back to the crowed of wolves. Alisen sits beside the main water fall and faces the group, all different, but all similar in a strange way.

Steel looks at Alisen and smiles “He’s a thief I found in the Grasslands, I thought it would be nice of us to help him even if he wasn’t planning to join the pack, his name is Flinch.” Steel explains with an apologetic expression toured his little sister.

Alisen smiles at her brother and shakes her head “That’s good I’m glad not all the member of my pack are jerks like Coal,” Alisen says teasing her other brother.

Coal hears the comment and runs and tackles his sister “I’ll get you for that one little alpha,” He says chuckling as they resell, Alisen looks like she’s loosing till she slides out from under her brothers gut and tackles him back. “Not yet, big Bro.” Alisen says on top of her brother who is pined to the ground.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

I snicker after finishing my meal. "Looks like ye got beaten by a gally Coal." I grin widely showing all of my yellow tinted teeth. "I don't think ye would be getting her back no time soon." I snicker and watch their tiny battle continue with amusement.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Alisen jumps off and with a smirk sits back down. Hey medium form fits perfectly into her spot next to the coot wall. She is still tense like she has always been.

Coal stands and shakes his fur “She’s way better then she looks, and she has one fights with wolves twice her size and twice the experience. That’s only one of the reasons she’s alpha, another is how she----“

Alisen growls at Coal before he can even start the story of her past. “That’s enough.” She says strictly not sounding so nice anymore. She stands and walks into a small cave behind the bid water fall to were the moon light, light the walls with are covered in gems of all colors.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Flinch frowned at the wolf, who was laying in the corner. "Oh come on, i don't smell that bad." He flicked his ear, hiding a smile that wanted to overcome him. He sniffed himself, and gagged, falling back. "Oh zut! That just ain't right!" He stood up and dusted himself off, just in time to hear Steels explanaintion of him. Flinch flinched. Theif? Well... yes, but it wasn't exactly something you wanted to say when you met someone. Oh, hi! I steal stuff for a living! He scoffed at himself, for that thought. It wasn't a living, he was hardly alive. Starvation was a jerk. He staightened, putting on a smug smile to hide his displeasure. "I preferr to call it suprise trading. I get food, they get a frustrated feeling. Neither one of us knows its gonna happen." He wagged his tail, a weak attempt at showing he was kidding. He scratched a fleabite, sighing. He glanced at Alisen and Coal, who were scuffleing. Ah yeesh. "Well I guess I can't steal anything, or I'm gonna get my tail whipped by gally too." He laughed, glancing at the other wolf. The speech of his was strange, like an accent or something, but he'd never heard it before. Hmm.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Alisen smirks when Flinch starts to joke around with all that’s going on. “Yeah, I wouldn’t do that. .. but the twins may would chase you around and tease you till they got bored enough to go hunting” Alisen says mostly teasing her brothers.

Coal scoffs and Steel narrows his eyes and shakes his head at his sister. “Yeah, like we’d waste our preshis time doing something like that.” Coal says then his eyes go wide.

Alisen starts to laugh “Like when you ,Coal, chased a tiny bunny around for about three hours because it thought your tail was a black berry and bit it.” Alisen teases and starts laughing.

Steel starts laughing at the memory “Don’t start her up Coal you know she has more on you then you have on her, she sees every.” Steel says still laughing.

Alisen leans back and smirks.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Flinch laughed once, hearing the stories. He probably would have laughed more, too, but respect and manners told him to shut his muzzle before they got angry and attacked. They weren't much bigger than him in height, but definetely in muscle. Alisen as well, though he wasn't sure she would attack. He sat against the wall in the corner he was in, looking at the cave ceiling. Interesting. He did, however, want to get in one sarcastic response. It was his nature, after all. "Well then... I guess I have two choices; start running laps, or learn how to become invisible." He wagged his tail, but it kept hitting the wall, so he stopped. He'd heard a story about something that made you invisible before, but he figured it was myth. Also, he remembered you couldn't wear it. Well, that was a bummer.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Alisen’s expression turns from joking to worry and she trots to the entrance. “Coal” Alisen calls from were she stands. She is starting to worry about her friends, wondering if they got lost or are still by the tree.

Coal stops joking as he hears the worry in Alisen’s voice and trots over to her. “What’s up?” He asks looking outside of the cave looking for any sign of danger.

Alisen looks outside as well. “I just want you to smell around and see if you can smell any sign of Timber and Red, they could have gotten lost.” Alisen says.

Steel is calm unlike his siblings and walks over to Flinch “True, but hey, you could become a member of the pack, then you wouldn’t have to steal.” Steel says slightly nudging.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Flinch shrugged. He wanted to keep the mood light, and make a joke, but he'd already thought about it. A pack was a team. He didn't have any skill. So, he lowered his voice to a whisper. "I can't hunt, Steel. Can't heal, either. Or fight, really. Why do you think I'm a theif? Stealing is the only thing I'm good at. Not exactly a pack quality." He shrugged, pushing off of the wall and tilting his head at Coal and Alisen. He'd recognized a name they'd said. At least, he thought it was her. "Timber? Small wolf, green eyes, cheery attitude?" She was a friend of Yentes, and a kind of friend of his. They knew each other, and were nice, but he tended to tease her a lot more than he should. What was she doing in this pack, though? He knew of Nara, and Storm, and Moon, but he had never heard her speak of an alpha Alisen.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Alisen’s head turns to Finch in a fraction of a second and she nods “Yes, she’s my best friend, How do you know her?” Alisen asks her eyes impossible to read now, her body still tense.

Steel looks at Alisen then at Flinch “We could help and this isn’t just any pack, we’re different.” Steel whispers to Flinch. Coal listens to Alisen and sniffs the air.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Flinch didn't quite flinch, but he did shrink back a little from Alisens stare. He couldn't tell if she was angry, or happy, or confused, or what. "She talks with me. There's a lot of drama in her tiny world." He frowned, thinking. His time system was messed up, seemingly. When was the last time he had talked to her? He didn't know. Seemed like just yesterday, but it couldn't be. He glanced at Steel, shrugging. He didn't really see a spot where he could fit in. "Thin bones not good for learning, either." He whispered, before looking into the outside.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Alisen shakes her head to clear it and averts her gaze “Sorry, I’ve been out of it for a while,” She says stepping outside and closing her eyes remembering the old lands, back by her other friends Moon, Butcher, Golden, before every thing went black and the land fell to nothing. The memory hurts as she rewatches her old home burn, but then her eyes snap open as she remembers what happened. Alisen had just left days before and somehow a forest fire started and burned the entire area down.

Coal smells Timber and Red “Their still near the tree and by the warmth of the scents there fine.” Coal explains and goes back into the cave. Steel looks at Flinch “No one is to weak for any rank and if anything Alisen could help you find the right one.” Steel says slightly louder.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Flinch laughed. It was amusing to him. He turned, to face Steel. "A rabbit cannot take down an elk the same way a dolphin couldn't gather land-berries. There are people not fit for certain jobs, face it." He smirked, in a friendly manor, kind of pleased with the little debate. Odd, but true. Steels note about finding a job for him had made his mind race, though. Theif, simply. That was his job. Was there a way to transfer his talent into a pack talent? He frowned, glancing outside. The alpha seemed upset. "Miss, are you okay...?" At that altitude, there were dozens of sicknesses she could have caught.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Alisen Shakes her head to rid it of unwanted memories of other times and glances at Flinch “Yes, I’m alright, just thinking.” Alisen says before going to lay down in the cave behind the water fall were the moon light covers her like a cool silver blanket. She closes her red eyes and tries to sleep but all she sees are her memories when her eyes are closed.

Steel looks at Flinch “She’s fine she just doesn’t talk about her feeling much.” He says before going and laying on the opposite side of the pool that Coal is. “Alisen won’t mind if you rest here.” Steel says perfectly calm.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Flinch frowned at the alphas response, then at Steels explanation. What was that quote again, that Timber liked to say, when he got annoyed with emotions? Ah, yes. "Emotions bubble up like the water in a geyser. If you let them out while small, you get a tiny stream, so it's no big deal. But if you hold them in too long, they errupt." It had taken him a while to actually understand this, but he did now. Yente had had to show him what a geyser was, of course, and explain how it worked. He yawned, sitting down at corner of the pool. He didn't sleep in front of others. He was too scared of being killed in his sleep. He padded to the pool, looking in at his reflection. He hadn't even seen water in a while. But his reflection even less. Dear Luna! He was shocked at the darkness around his eyes, almost racoon like. It seemed fitting, like a theifs mask. Now his emotions started bubbleing. He could almost see his reflection in the pool change into his fathers, with a snarl on his face. "Theif!" It growled. He flinched, shrinking away until he was pressed against the wall. He had been snarling, he realized, and cut it off. He shook his head to clear it. He wasn't sure what had caused the illusion, whether Creation wearing off, of maybe lack of food and water. Either way, he couldn't let it bother him. He curled up in a corner, laying his tail over his nose to hide his expression. "Theif." He muttered, to spite himself. But it was muffled by his tail.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:20 am

Eventually they all fall asleep. But in the middle of the night Alisen gets up and after glancing around and grabbing a cleaned pelt of an old deer, and tying the hooves of that pelt around her throat like a coat or something, Alisen heads out of the cave. She runs toured the mountains point.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:32 am

Flinches ears picked up someone moving around. He lifted the tail off his snout slowly, in time to see the Alpha heading out with some kind of cloak on. He glanced at Steel and spoke aloud, to see if anyone would wake up. "She's headed for the mountain point." He said, flicking his ear as he pondered. What was she doing, anyhow? He'd spent enough time with Timber to know the possibility of her jumping off, but she didn't strike him as that kind of wolf. Maybe it was some tribal thing? That, he had no clue of. Or, maybe, it was a meeting. In that case, Steel and Coal should be awake. Maybe she was just going for a walk, and it was nothing to worry about. He covered his snout with his tail again, and tried to fall back asleep.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Steels head flies up to what Finch says and gets to his feet. He doesn’t say a word, he simply nudges Coal awake and nods to him ounce. Then, Steel runs out the entrance of the cave. Coal sits up and yawns “Steels going to see what’s up. I’m in charge till they get back.” Coal says in a sleepy voice. He sticks his head in the water and moves it a around for a while.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum