Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The swamplands - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The swamplands

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The swamplands - Page 2 Empty Re: The swamplands

Post by Silver Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:27 pm

Silver looked at fenris and said "i have not seen the Alphas since we got here. Its almost like we dont have any, and knowing wolves as i do with out a alpha anger issues are going to get out of control and wolves will start fighting each other for dominancy." Silver said as her eyes kept darting around for any sign of Alphas in the area. "I know i was a Alpha in Blazing Suns but i wont lead a pack till im told to or asked by some one." Silver says with worry on her face.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:15 pm

"I have not seen the Alphas since we got here. Its almost like we dont have any, and knowing wolves as i do with out a alpha anger issues are going to get out of control and wolves will start fighting each other for dominancy." Fenris receptors flickered one time as they perceived every single word of the female, coming from her mouth. She had a beautiful voice, he had to admit, however, it was usual that female´s voices were soft, sweet. Honey was the only synonym he could think off at the moment. “There is no pack without someone leading it.” he answered, rather coldy. “In this case, you are right. Some truly behave like deranged dogs.” Fenris eyes felt upon the redd-ish male once again, his upper lip lifted into a silent, though audible growl. "I know i was a Alpha in Blazing Suns but i wont lead a pack till im told to or asked by some one." Drawing his face from the the apparently smaller male, Fenris turned his attention back on the female, tilting his head slightly to the site as she spoke of a pack, he assumed. “Blazing Suns?” he repeated. “I rather do well with obeying. Trust me. I need someone who chains me.” Leaning forward, he whispered those words into her ears, just to heighten his head again, an amused laugh exiting his mouth. Oh was it funny for the male to have his fun with females, yes, he really enjoyed those times. “I´m doing well with combat.” pausing, Fenris smirked at Silver, lifting both of his eyebrows, showing confidence in each of his words and actions, “Heavy combat, Schönheit.”1

Addressed: Silver, Red [indr] \\ Mentioned: Same \\ Word Count: 278 \\ Notes: Sorreeh, Fenneh can´t really take those situations seriously.
1st. Heavy combat, beauty.

Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Silver felt him say the words in to her ears and they flicked as he said them. Silver did not let the words or him get to her, she just stood there and listened. Red was quiet as usual. Silver looked back to Fenris and said "what shall we do Fenris?" She was now looking to him for an order like he was a Alpha in her eyes hoping he had a n answer for her.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Awaiting the female´s response, Fenris´ irises would fall upon the soiled liquid´s surface. He still hated the fact that they continued their conversation in the swamp. However, Silver´s voice once again made his look up, "what shall we do Fenris?" Growling audibly, he´d snap his jaws shut a few inches above the swamp, he surely didn´t want to get any of the dirty, already green like liquid in his mouth, “What about we get out of this swamp?”
However, his stern frown didn´t last long as he lifted his cranium and moved his body a bit further on, swimming and walking his way a few meters away from the steel female. “Follow me.” he simply barked over, continuing without looking back once again before he´d be on firm ground again.

Addressed: Silver \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: 131 \\ Notes: To The Fallen Tree

Last edited by Fenris on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Silver followed Fenris through the swamp lands, as Silver made her way through the nasty water, hoping none of it got in her mouth as she walked. As Silver kept walking her fur got dirtier and dirtier by the minute, it seemed that with every step she took more dirt clung to her fur, making her look darker then what she was like almost black.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:56 am

I growl then speak "Be wary of the smallest warriors they carry the most power of them all." I bark spit flying on the the large male. "So watch your back." I bark and walk toward the thick bush avoiding the water and lie down. "Where had the others gone?" I ask my self worried that they might not have made it. I grumble to my self as water lapped my pelt I never did like water that's why I lived in the Blazing Suns.
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Kapu walked in to the wet lands as the water reached the middle of his legs, he sniffed the air and could make out at least three wolves in the area. Staying clear of them he walked on, water splashing up as he walked, his body rippled with every step he took. (Where is every one?) He thought to him self, he has not seen Moon, Timber, Red, Crow, Butcher, Alisen, Storm, Akuma, Clyde or even Silver. (I hope their all alright.) He thought as he kept walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:30 pm

I perk my ears as I see a favorite prey rabbit. Sure other wolves like elk, deer ,and boar but I like rabbits, rodents, and birds. I slink forward tail low and still three meters from the target I use my excellent speed and ram right into the rabbit and bite its neck killing it instantly. I pick it up and perk my ears as I smell a familiar scent "Kapu?" i bark decently loud a bit excited hoping to find the wolf from was once silver stones.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm

As i watch one wolf run after a rabbit i laugh a little out loud and watch as he eats it hole. Then i hear my name and my head and ears perk up. I walk closer to the small wolf, "yes thats me." I chuckle as i look down upon the wolf. "Red, right?" I ask. Hoping as i got the name right, its been so long since i have seen any one from Sikver Stones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 pm

"Yes." I bark and drop the rabbit so I may speak better "Do you got the pack?" I bark excited but I hold my voice still. I sniff the rabbit then lift my head to Kapu. "Do you want some?" I ask "I'm not hungry." I sit down and lick my rusty colored paw. I stop and lie my paw down and perk my ears.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:05 pm

"no I do not have the pack but I would like some food." you said to Red. Kapu looks down at the rabbit and takes a few bites while he leaves some for Red since he caught and kiled it. Kapu looks around and asked "wheres every one else at?" He says as he sits down and stares at Red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:17 pm

The pure white mistress plunges into the water her red eyes burning with anger. She didn’t notice any wolves around her so she cleaned her beauties fur coat and began to calm herself. Suddenly the scent of a male made her anger change from bad to horror able. “Who goes there!” the murderess yells her velvet voice never cracks nor becomes ruff it is clear as glass and loud. The wet temptress searches the horizon of the warm liquid for any sign of another wolf. Her eyes spot own but he is hard to see with his pitch black fur coat. She smells another male but she can’t find him so her eyes remain on the black breed. She is glaring so deep as if reading his soul like a book.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:27 pm

I sigh "I saw timber and silver but..." my voice fades. "They left to some place." I sigh and finish the rabbit and like my jaws. "Do you know what happened to the packs?" I frown feeling slightly alone well other than having Kapu on the area. I look up in the sky and sigh missing the wolves running about. "Hey do you smell alisen?" I ask I perk my ears and follow here voice "Alisen that ye?" I ask excited finding more wolves.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:57 pm

"No i dont know what happened to the pack." I say as i look at Red. I sniff the air and smell a females scent, but cant seem to place it. "You said you saw Silver, was any one else with her." I say my voice sounding excited and urgent. Then i feel some one staring at me and turn to look around seeing no one there i look back at Red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:02 pm

I perk my ears as I spot Alisen "Alisen! I yip how ye doing?" I bark exctied having found my old friend. I yip as I see as she isn't in the friendlies mood I duck down low tail under me knowing a mad Ali is a serious threat. "Uh hi ali." I bark low and quiet ears flat on my red skull praying I don't get the snot beat out of me.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Kapu see Red run to a female wolf and ingnored his question all together. (How rude) Kapu thought as he watched the female and Red. (I have to find Silver and see for my self if shw is truley alive and with out that sorry excuse of a wolf Crow) Kapu thought as his anger got higher and higher as he thought of Silver with Crow still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:29 pm

The white wolf spots the red wolf and runs out of the water still angered and puzzled ~how does this stranger know my name~ “Who are you and how do you know my name stranger,” The wolf yells her voice showing much frustration. She bares her teeth at the strange male. “You be a spy,” She says. Her white fur spiked and her ears flat. Her Red eyes burning even more with the flames of anger. Suddenly the brothers of this mistress appear again just before she launches her large form at the male. “Who there Angel don’t go full beast on him he probably has mistaken you for another,” Coal says stepping in front of the white devil. Steel holds her back, even he as large and powerful as he is, is struggling to keep her from attacking the red male. The female breaks free and plops onto the ground she covers her head with her soft large white paws, but doesn’t cry she then bites her paw drawing blood. “Leave Steel, Coal before you are hurt like before.” She yells as soon as she finishes the brothers run knowing if they didn’t they would surly be hurt and hurt there dear sister. “we will check on you tomorrow Alisen,” Steel says before they rush off.

(Red different Alisen the last one was a mixed fur this one is white)
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Alisen wrote:The white wolf spots the red wolf and runs out of the water still angered and puzzled ~how does this stranger know my name~ “Who are you and how do you know my name stranger,” The wolf yells her voice showing much frustration. She bares her teeth at the strange male. “You be a spy,” She says. Her white fur spiked and her ears flat. Her Red eyes burning even more with the flames of anger. Suddenly the brothers of this mistress appear again just before she launches her large form at the male. “Who there Angel don’t go full beast on him he probably has mistaken you for another,” Coal says stepping in front of the white devil. Steel holds her back, even he as large and powerful as he is, is struggling to keep her from attacking the red male. The female breaks free and plops onto the ground she covers her head with her soft large white paws, but doesn’t cry she then bites her paw drawing blood. “Leave Steel, Coal before you are hurt like before.” She yells as soon as she finishes the brothers run knowing if they didn’t they would surly be hurt and hurt there dear sister. “we will check on you tomorrow Alisen,” Steel says before they rush off.

(Red different Alisen the last one was a mixed fur this one is white)
Do not RP with characters who aren´t bought from the Shop, Alisen. 
Refrain from using ´Coal´and ´Steel´ in you RP posts since you neither bought him, nor did you ask any of the admins for approval to have him as a NPC.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:42 pm

"Oh sorry I thought ye were some one else." I bark still in a submissive position. "And im no spy im just a loner looking for my friends." I mutter the last part under my breath. "Well im Red." I bark friendly and slowly rise to my paws making no eye contact. I lower my head ears still low looking away from here and back up a few paces. "So what's your name?" I ask trying my best not to threaten the powerful she-wolf.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Silver walks up to Red and the new female, "hey people." Silver says as she stands by Red. Sikver sniffs the air and her eyes go wide, (no it cant be.) Silver thinks to herself hoping its not who she thinks it is, she looks around and sees no one but Red and the new female, Silver sighs with relife.
Silver
Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Alisen slowly rises then looks to the river and run and leaps in she goes under water then swims to the surface. She felt a little better, her angel face comes from the water and Alisen swims around a while eventually completely calm and floating. She then slowly comes to the shore and lies agenst a tree, she is silent with her angel looks and her demon thoughts. Her red eyes start t slowly close, though she fights them they close. She falls into a slumber and you can nearly see a halo appear over her head. She rests like an angel you can hardly tell she is even breathing.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:12 pm

I bound after Timber happy that she did fight me. "Thanks for going to the swamp even if you hate water." I smile and continue to the swamp. I open my mouth to ask why she wished to die but close it knowing it could set her off on a rampage. I stop at the edge and lap water the heat getting to me. "You sure your good?" I ask just to be sure.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Timber nodded again. She had a very careful look in her face, as she was trying really hard to forget her death wish. It kept calling, though, she just had the tiniest shred of life now. "Yes, I'm fine Red." She said, trying to force a laugh. Maybe if she pretended long enough, she could be the old timber again. The laughed sounded hollow in her ears. She lapped up a little water, but wasn't very thirsty anymore.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:03 am

"hmmmm what to do." I think aloud then I get an idea "Bingo! Hey timber remember this im Dead wolf!" I bark and flop down playing dead tongue out and a goofy grin on my red face. "Dead wolf is dead." I bark remembering how she would burst into laughter.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:11 am

Timber smiled weakly, but it was more about the fact he was trying to cheer her up. But she could play dead too, as she remembered. Still, she tried to play along as if there was nothing wrong. "Oh dead wolf, you need to help out. Come back to life, please." She teased, remembering the joke from a while ago. Little dead wolf was quite lazy. He always came around when it was time to hunt, or guard the territory. She walked over and shook her head, pretending to be a doctor. "Well, I guess the crows will eat today." She said, shrugging. But it was all pretend. A good joke she remembered, but only that. Her face quickly returned to sad, and she shook her head at Red. He'd kept her alive, he dixnt need to keep her happy.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum