Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The lone Tree EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The lone Tree EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The lone Tree EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The lone Tree EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The lone Tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The lone Tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The lone Tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The lone Tree EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The lone Tree EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The lone Tree

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The lone Tree Empty The lone Tree

Post by Timber Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:55 pm

The lone Tree Stock-footage-dolly-right-to-left-up-a-steep-mountain-slope-with-a-lone-tree-clinging-to-the-shallow-soil-of-the
This tree stands tall, alone, near the base of the mountain. It's been there since the first wolves came here, and still stands tall. A common meeting place for wolves in this territory, the occasional hare scurries through. Some nights lightning will blast the tree, and the ground is electrically charged. No wolf should be caught there in that.
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The lone Tree Empty Re: The lone Tree

Post by Timber Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Timber had made it this far, and that was enough for now. The cold air had turned out to be coming from the mountain, which was fine by her. Even if she was shivering because of her thin coat, it was silent which gave her time to think. Think she did, as she sat under the tree, leaning against it. So, first of all, what had happened back there? Red had seemed different, more warlike and less friendly. She sighed, hoping that he was just being aggressive because of the other wolf. Timber didn't want to loose a friend, she'd already lost so many. Storm had disappeared, leaving Akuma saddened and angry and crazy all at once. Poor Erin, having no father and a crazy mother. Then there was Golden. She missed her best friend, and still couldn't get the expression on his face when she told him she couldn't go with him out of her head. She'd wanted to go with him, but she was loyal to Moon, and couldn't abandon a pack again. Then he'd been shot, and she wasn't a good enough healer to heal him. His last request had been for her to tell Alisen he loved her, which she had done, but knew Alisen didn't return the feeling, seeing as her and Butcher had been mates only a few days later. Goldens brother had died too, as a result of her terrible healing skills. He was too far gone for her to heal him, and she had to watch him die. Then there was Fell, who hadn't died as far as she knew, but still had been hurt by Butcher. Her first actual job, and she hadn't been there to help. Pine, her own brother, had been almost burnt to death, and she had to let him go off alone to a better healer. She blamed herself for Storm and Silver breaking up. Too much was going around in her head as she sat there. Rain started to fall, something she would normally flinch at, but she didn't notice.
No one can be cheerful forever. Too much was on her shoulders, all the wolves she'd watched die and could do nothing about. Family and friends had been hurt, and then couldn't be healed because of her. You're a failure, a voice in her head seemed to say. She'd heard it before, at times when she considered being a loner, but never before had she let it bother her. Weakened by her thoughts, she couldn't make it go away. "Yes, I am." She said aloud, watching the rain fall as the perk of her ears slowly drained away.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Silver wandered after finding a fallen tree in the middle of a river. Shapen then made her way to this odd place. As Silver was walking the open land her thoughts where some where intierly. First what had happened to her former pack, where they still alive or moved on some where else, was Moon ok, Silver had found Timber and Red, but what about everyone else. Second why did Crow leave her like that, one day he was there and the next POOF hes gone like thin air. Third was Butcher alright, after him and Alisen broke up he had not seemed the same. Silver gave a long and loud sigh out as she fell down where she was at. Not caring if any one was watching her.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:42 pm

A pure white mix breed comes upon a new land she slowly climbs a mountain area and finds a tree. The red eyed beast sat under it with her silver-ish white tail raped around her. The mistress scanned the ruff bumpy horizon and saw them, two other wolves. The female glared and then saw two males approach her as well, she walked over to them and then they all sat by the tree. “So Angel how you been?” the pitch black male asked. “Ok, and you two?” The temptress asked. “Fine little sis, you find a pack yet,” the silver male asked before spotting the two females approaching them. The younger female fallowed the gaze and then starred at them she saw a wolf that seemed to be a timber wolf with the mixed coat, then the other was a white-ish gray female. Neither came even close to the size of the twin males. Though the mistress herself hadn’t been but and inch taller then the other temptresses she was compared beside the males who tower over her. The temptress continues to gaze upon the others.

Thoughts

ALISEN
~What in the world made my brother get so off topic these are merely normal wolves. What could be so interesting. I shocked Coal hasn’t told them to bolt and Steel why is he so observant today.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:28 pm

She struggled, not visibly, but her mind was fighting. It was impossible to tell who was winning. You're a failure, the one side said, over and over again. The other side, the one she'd used so long, told her to not listen, that it was all just a dream. It was terrible, like her mind was being torn apart piece by piece. She wanted to yell at them to be quiet, but she had no energy for that. Slowly, she sunk to the ground, no loner using the tree for support. Well, where are your friends? Your nightmare is coming true, Timbera. A voice in her head seemed to rasp. Untrue, yes, but it was the last straw. The one time Timber needed someone to help her up, no one was there. She was alone, on a mountain, where she could be forever without anyone caring. She stood, shaking the frozen water droplets that had started to form off of her. Her white teeth gleamed, like the snow. She had been cheerful for too long, and it had resulted in her being naive. No one was there for her when she fell, like she'd been there for others. The realization was too much, and she had to get away. Away from those who'd abandoned her, and the ghosts of her past. She growled, turning to look up the mountain. There were four wolves there now, but she didn't bother to look at the faces. She sprinted up the mountainside, not even caring as it got harder to breathe.
-------------the peak-------------

Last edited by TimberAlone on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Aaka2013 wrote:Silvers ears perked up as she heard other wolves enter the land, from what she could see it was at least three wolves, one must of been a female because she had a soft voice unlike the other two wolves whos voice was a littke deeper and rougher. Silver perked her head up and kept her eyes on the wolves just in case they decided to attack her or come near her.
Silver, please make sure that you character is only at one place at once. She can not talk with Fenris and Red at the swamplands while she is wandering through these lands. So please remove this post, or i will settle the issue. Thank you.
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:28 pm

The female looked at her brother Steel and saw him take a step forward “Hey you ok down there,” The Silver-ish male’s ruff voice yells to the timber wolf below seeing her act strange. The mistress and Coal look at each other then at Steel, Coal then runs down to the timber. The female is puzzled by this behavior and run and tackles the larger male with full force keeping him prest agenst the ground, and growling “What the no-no coal are you insane even if she is freaking out don’t just charge like that what is with you two today lorsh!” The Female growls grumpily. She helps Coal up and sees Steel come down to there location slowly. “Come on Coal we all head to the cave before it gets time for us to leave.” Steel insists before heading for the mountains cave. The female growls lowly at the black coated male and fallows Steel, Coal gets up and looks at the grey then looks to his family and comes to the females side.

Thoughts

~Maybe I went a little to far but lorsh Coal has went insane is he trying to kill us, like the wolf could even try, but come on Coal is loosing his marbles~
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 am

Alisen wrote:The female looked at her brother Steel and saw him take a step forward “Hey you ok down there,” The Silver-ish male’s ruff voice yells to the timber wolf below seeing her act strange.  The mistress and Coal look at each other then at Steel, Coal then runs down to the timber. The female is puzzled by this behavior and run and tackles the larger male with full force keeping him prest agenst the ground, and growling “What  the no-no coal are you insane even if she is freaking out don’t just charge like that what is with you two today lorsh!” The Female growls grumpily. She helps Coal up and sees Steel come down to there location slowly. “Come on Coal we all head to the cave before it gets time for us to leave.” Steel insists before heading for the mountains cave. The female growls lowly at the black coated male and fallows Steel, Coal gets up and looks at the grey then looks to his family and comes to the females side.

Thoughts

~Maybe I went a little to far but lorsh Coal has went insane is he trying to kill us, like the wolf could even try, but come on Coal is loosing his marbles~

[[ If you would like to play a second character, please purchase it from the shop. ]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Melody blinked as she came upon the tree. She knew where she was. Her black coat was keeping her warm, so she wasn't cold, but she still shivered. She looked more like her father now than she had before. She took a step back, feeling anxious. She didn't want anyone to regocnize her. She didn't see how they possibly could, but she wasn't going to take any chances. She huddled against the side of a big rock, closing her eyes. That was the one thing that hadn't changed, she knew. Her eyes were the same bright green they'd always been, which wouldn't mean anything usualy, but again. She didn't want to take any chances with being recognized. About an hour ago, she'd looked into a stream and had been astonished. Startled as well, by the new appearence. Height had been gained, along with mucles and a sickening hunger for meat. She'd tried to eat berries on the way, but had thrown up. Her new stomach wasn't accustomed to her diet. Timber was creeping herself out as well. Had she killed the wolf accidentally? Poor Melody... She frowned, sad as she wondered if that was true. Though, she doubted Melody had been in a pack. Sadly, no one missed the wolf in her memories. Which was strange. Melody had a complicated history, which had been shoved at her like meat. 'EAT THIS. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO.' was what Luna and everyone else seemed to be saying. It was annoying. She'd tried going back, with no prevail. Was she alloud to tell anyone? Melody already seemed insane, and Timber now had to use her brain. Again she creeped herself out, it was disgusting honestly. Melody seemed to have some Mental issues, but Timber was doing okay drowning them out. It was better than the annoying voice in her head from before, anyway. She shivered, opening her eyes breifly to look at the tree.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:26 pm

I whine and lie the dark butterfly in along with her. I smile remembering when she said "Yeah Red the butterfly is puuuuurdy." I cover her up in dirt and lie beside her grave guarding. I rest my head on my paws hating to leave her alone in the ground.

Last edited by Red on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry about that timber auto correct betrayed me again.)
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:48 pm

(hahaha. zutty auto correct.)
Melody watched in horror as Red threw her lifeless corpse into the grave. The whole point of her going to the forest was so no one would find her there, and have to cry over her death. She whined as well, green eyes tearing up. But she wasn't crying at her own death, only that the others had to see her like that. Bloody, torn up, and dead. She crept foward to the grave and sniffed it, just to be sure. It smelled like trees, even though there was a tree right there. No doubt about it, it was really her. She howled angrily, not even caring she had three wolves watching her. No one was supposed to be crying. That was the entire point, and in the end she'd failed. Still, she tried to calm herself down. Melodys brain might be going haywire, and Timber had to control that. So, she lowered her snout to the ground, closing her eyes as a sign of respect. She didn't cry, but she would. Not for herself, but for the others. Still cowering in a way, she looked up glancing at them each in turn. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, which could take on three different meanings. Sorry for your loss, sorry for interupting, or sorry I died. She flinched at the sound of her voice, because it wasn't hers. It sounded a bti like a maniacs, because she was still trying to get that side of Melody to go away, and this was definately not helping.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 pm

"Thanks but she's happy now now she wont hurt anymore." I bark trying to hold my voice strong. "Im Red this is Alisen and the other is Silver." I point to the other two. "And you are?" I ask the she wolf but I still stay by the grave in case the wolf harms Timber's grave.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Melody winced at Reds comment. 'She won't hurt anymore.' Was it that obvious? Her mental state had been on a decline, but she hadn't known they thought she was completely sucidal. Either that, or she wouldn't hurt others anymore. Her stomach clenched, and it wasn't just the berries from earlier. Red introduced himself, as well as Silver and the white wolf from earlier. First she was confused, before remembering she was a stranger. She smiled weakly. At least Red had stopped crying, which was good. "Hello Red, Silver, and Alisen." She said, trying really hard to make her tone more normal. Not as in Timber slounded, but to the point of her note sounded like she was crazy. Red acted like she was going to harm her own grave. Well, oh well. She was already dead, but the butterfly was nice. She flinched, wondering if it was dead. She died alongside the butterfly? Sad. When he asked her name, she made the mistake of answering automaticly. "T-Melody." She studdered, shivering as if to blame it on the cold.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm

"Well if your freezing head to grass lands." I bark as she shivers. "Oh and nice name." I bark and lie my head down again. The wolf seemed strangely familiar ,yet I didn't know any Melodys. I shake my head and curl up not planning on leaving.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Timber Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Melody blinked at the comment. "Yours too." She said politely, before looking in the direction of the grasslands. It would be too hot there, and she wasn't cold anyways. It would only stirr up bad memories as well. She sits against the rock again, getting some space from the dead body. It was creeping her out. Timber wanted to comment something, but it would be strange to them. It was just reminding her of Goldens death, in a way. Even the biome was right. She shrugged and galnced, searching for expressions in Alisen and Silvers face.
Timber
Timber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 pm

I sigh and close my green eyes. I whine and drift off to sleep still guarding her grave. I lie my head on my hip looking like a wad of rusty fur. I look around in my dream but don't see Timber how odd. I walk around in my sleep seeing only darkness.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:10 am

Alisen glares at red seeing that he just said her name without thinking. Alisen never liked her name to be none by strangers she felt they should be none before she is. “The name’s Alisen Angel Moon, late member of the group ” She says before turning and looking to the south. Soon she hears to load howls, and she grins. She howls back releasing a howl so load it makes the earth vibrate well that’s what Coal says. Alisen’s tail wags at the sound of her two loving brothers.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:14 am

I yelp and leap up shaking claws and fur on end. "Why must ye do that!" I yelp fur still on end. I pant and lick my fur down and lie down again calmed. "I-I-I'm sorry ye just scared me." I bark and lie my head down.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:22 am

Alisen laughs then finally looks at her coat. “fuge candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yells “MY COAT!!!!!!” She yells again then starts jumping and running and pawing at the moss that is glued to her snow white fur. She is pawing so hard I’m sure she will draw blood. Alisen continues and gets rid of the leaves and such that also cluttered her fur. ~aw man my coat I’ve been this filthy the whole time….. IT”S NOT COMING OUT~ Alisen say to her self within her head still rolling and running a tripping, tumbling, plucking out patches of fur.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:26 am

I sigh and tackle her and hold her down. "Chill out man!" I bark and drool on a leaf and rub it on her dirty pelt. "Ye might wanna take a bath though." I bark and leap off and lick my paw and run it over my orange ear. I smooth my chest fur down and lie down once more.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:41 am

Alisen shakes then her brother’s paws coming and sees coal glaring at Red she shakes her head “Coal go home you two Steel,” Alisen barks glaring back at Coal and growling at Steel who was a foot behind red towering over him like a sky scrapper. Coal howled to Steel who howled to me and as they ran off we all howled. I ripped the last of the crud and shook.” Gross, and sorry for howling, and for my murdering brothers,” She says feeling weird then spotting a small pool of water and leaping in emedially cleaning her fur then glaring at Reed. She gets out of the water. Shakes then gets into attack mode. She then runs striate at him with her red pools locked on him. And her mouth open wide. While her two brothers hid behind a rock laughing and watching every moment. “your dead you little rodent.” She yells charging at him.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 am

I yelp and pull my ginger paws over my eyes. "Just make it quick." I whine and curl up looking tiny. "Save a spot for my Timber." I whine and brace my self. "Please don't kill me please don't kill me please don't kill me." I yelp and curl tighter.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 am

Alisen breaks up laughing and trips rolling down the hill. When she finally stops at the bottom she sees Coal laughing and Steel running down to help her. “Thanks Steel” Alisen say in a grown. She then stomps up the hill with anger on her face. As she passes her brother she pushes him out of the way as she passes him Red and Steel. She can hear Steel’s paws fallow her as she sits on a large bolder facing the rising moon. She slightly looks back as her brothers slowly walk home. Alisen lays there “Oh, Eclipse were are you when I need you,” She says to herself allowed. Looking at the moon with her red eyes.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:04 am

"Oh thank lard im alive!" I bark and hide behind the tree. I curl up and pull my paws over my eyes. I lie my tail over my nose and slowly fall to sleep. Though sleeping I stay tense not so sure about the Alisen wolf now. In my sleep I whine still not seeing Timber where was she?
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisen Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:15 am

Alisen starts to feel over willingly sad remembering today was the anniversary of Eclipse’s death. She slid down the rock to the ground and began to softly and quietly cry. She covers her head and her scar is in clear vision. Alisen soon falls asleep while crying. She hasn’t cried since he died. That was 2 years ago and she was young. Even Alisen’s dreams were dark there was nothing but her as a pup in the center of a burning forest.
Alisen
Alisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next