Whispers of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» March User of the Month!
The fallen tree EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Timber

» Hidden Falls
The fallen tree EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm by Alisen

» The Peak of the Mountain
The fallen tree EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am by Timber

» The lone Tree
The fallen tree EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:58 am by Timber

» The Place of Trees
The fallen tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 pm by Alisen

» Nchi of Alabama
The fallen tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:59 am by Timber

» lil' question
The fallen tree EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am by Timber

» Fraya/ Flair
The fallen tree EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:58 pm by Timber

» Flinch or Juin
The fallen tree EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:50 pm by Alisen

Top posting users this month

The fallen tree

5 posters

Go down

The fallen tree Empty The fallen tree

Post by Timber Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:30 pm

The fallen tree Ics-fallentree-stevenallenwatts
This tree creates a small place of dry land, but getting there is hard. The fallen tree is in the middle of a river, the kind of place danger lurks. If you manage to swim out there, however, there is room to dry off, and shelter from rain and sun. This place is likely to have someone there, if a wolf manages to get across. The only solid place in the swamp lands, it's quite a popular place.

Last edited by TimberAlone on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timber
Timber
Admin

https://whispers-of-wolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The fallen tree Empty Re: The fallen tree

Post by Red Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 pm

I step into the lands the air and the feeling is homey. "Good. Very good." I bark low and raise my muzzle to the air in a strong high pitch howl glad to have found a land like home. I keep walking and kind a group of few trees good for a little bit of shade. "Bingo!" I bark excited and mark my scent claiming the group of trees. "Well im one paw step ahead." I bark to my self and lie down panting after my long walk.
Red
Red

Location : Now if i told you it wouldnt be a surprise now would it?

http://riseofforgottenpacks.forumsmotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:55 am

As Silver comes upon a river with a tree in the middle she can see the other side is a forest of some kind. The curiosity getting the best of her she takes a paw step on the fallen tree and begins to make her way across, wanting to get to the other side and explore. Her legs wanting to hit the solid ground and take off in to the unknown land that awaits her.
Silver
Silver

Location : look to the woods there you'll see a pair of grey silver eyes looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:10 pm

It didn´t take long until soil, real soil of a forest came into the charcoal male´s view. A bright smirk formed the end of his lips as his pace got quicker, he felt somewhat joy rise inside of him. “Endlich... Land!”1 he whispered, padding his way through the, now, more clear water, until he felt mud under his paws what turned into damp soil as he exited the body of water. Shaking his charcoal fur vigorously dry, he would sigh, more in relief that he didn´t had to stay any longer within the soiled water.
Turning to see the silver-ish female had followed him, he grinned weakly, raising his banner once again in pride and slightly dominance, his receptors errected and sharply pointed at the sky as he stared at her, waiting for her arrival. “From now on I guess, we have to simply roam through the lands? I don´t know who those Alphas are you were talking about, though if you believe that they are still here, we may should try to find them?” he inquired. However, the more likely possibility crept it´s way from his mind to his mouth, exiting it via words, “They are probably gone, though. I can´t really think that any Alpha would abandon their pack just like that... There are maybe more rogues around. Like that little mutt.” Growling slightly, he´d add in a rather cold, though amused tone, “Tell your little friend, next time he insults me, I will tear his little limbs apart.” Baring the ivory canines within his mouth, he´d try to calm himself and actually accomplished it. “If he should ever dare to, I won´t hold myself anymore.”

Addressed: Silver \\ Mentioned: Red \\ Word Count: 278 \\ Note: Ugh, poopy post.
1. Finally... land!
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Apache Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:02 pm

There didn't seem much of an escape as a female made her way into a odd looking territory. it was quite the experience as she made her journey here in one piece, though what she was staring upon was a different topic. Her olive pools glared across the surface of the mucky hued water as a large tree was combined, yet sturdy it may seem the female huffed lightly as she re-traced her steps, turning slowly to only come across more water that didn't have another path to take, her lobes were erect as she peered around the area, smelling numerous smells and even the most familiar smell she let her mind memorize; wolves. Lifting her tassel as she whiffed at the still air, she grunted lowly, eyeing no movement or even the source of a wolf that was in the area, 'Good, then I won't have to interact so soon..' Apache thought as she slowly trotted over towards the fallen tree, lifting a fore paw and placing it on it firmly. As doubtful as she was, she soon placed her other fore paw amongst the tree bark, sniffing the surface as her nose crinkled, pulling back her lips, still smelling the wolves in the area; somewhere.

Carefully, the dappled female heaved herself upon the log, only to keep herself balance at this point. her tassel and neck dangled as she stared at the bark, yet she took a short glance over her shoulder. "No point at turning back now.." she whispered before returning her visage and stepping lightly, paw crossing forth over each paw down the the narrow base, keeping her eyes on the source of her path, as the water was motioning with the natural way of the river, feeling little movement other than bounciness from her weight and seeing herself closer to the other side now. Lifting her cranium she gave a coy grin and casually walked down from the narrow path and onto moist earth, penetrating her pads with soil and mud combined. It was soothing for her paws and even then she stretched out her body contently, shortly taking interest on the landscape before pursuing into the thickets, that resembled her home almost. It had that sort of feeling on the edge of her skin, creeping along her spine yet she heeded no escape to even run, she was admiring the beauty of it. Speaking of beauty, Apache halted as she found a wolf afar (Fenris), giving her the opportunity to shelter herself behind a few trees and vines. It seemed as if he was alone? Perhaps, but how he would react to her was unstated. Staying as silent as a mouse, she watched the male for any movements, only he then would find her olive pools if he looked closely.
Addressed: - \\ Mentioned: Fenris \\ Word Count: 466 \\ Notes: Laaaaaame post..

Last edited by Apache on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Apache
Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Fenris needed a while until his suspicion was proofen, “She didn´t follow me but asked me to lead? Can anyone explain me what is wrong with that female?” his voice was irritated, an audible grumble rumbled within his throat as he curled his lips back, revealing ivory incisors. “Dummes gör.”1
Well, there wasn´t really much for the charcoal male to do than fuming about the silver-ish female who had abandoned him. He had seen many immoral female´s, she wasn´t an exception it seemed. Snorting through his nostrils, he drew his face away from the location he had come from; he´d simply forget about her. He actually had the opportunity to simply turn around and search for her. Maybe something had happened to her? Maybe she was in danger? A malicious grin was playing on Fenris´ lips as he nodded slowly, whispering, “I hope so, oh and how I hope so. Mutt.”
Focusing now on his surroundings, Fenris lifted his front paw, placing it upon the moist foliage, three pads followed. Wandering through the forest, he´d soon feel... uncomfortable? He felt watched... as if someone was right staring at him. If it was that female named Silver, he´d pretty much ignore her, however as the odor of another canid penetrated his nostrils, he halted, heightening his head with his sharply receptors errected and watched his surroundings cautiously; whatever was here, it was lurking around. “Wer auch immer du bist, komm raus oder ich bringe dich dazu!”2 His voice, even though his words were much more of a threat, was somewhat a mixture of calmness with still a tad of cautiousness. Honey irises felt upon olive pools and soon he found the body belonging to them. Silver fur patterned with several dark and bright markings formed the female and he had to admit, she was a real beauty. Raising both eyebrows, Fenris lifted his banner, coiling it above his back with pride as he spoke, “Ich wusste ja garnicht...”3 he started, though ended his sentence quickly. ´Sie spricht wahrscheinlich auch kein Deutsch.´4 nodding at his own thoughts, he´d correct himself, “Excuse me... May I ask for your name, miss?”

Addressed: Apache \\ Mentioned: Silver \\ Word Count: 357 \\ Notes: Fenris likes Apache yay!c:
  1st. Cheeky girl. 2nd. Whoever is out there, show yourself or i make you to! 3rd. I didn´t know...  
Fenris
Fenris

Back to top Go down

Post by Apache Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Adjusting her position, she laid low, onyl to capture movement from the male for a meer second until he seemed alarmed and watched. His ears were erect, just as her own and she parted her maw, only to exaggerate a bit. 'He...he knows I'm here! He-' she paused her thoughts as he seemed to catch on to her location.  He knows where the female is and where she was located, soon hearing a distinct language that was quite different from what she has learned, not even understanding it she hesitated, blinking her twin pools as she watched silently beofre looking away. Apache, glared off and moved her body, her cranium below her haunches cautiously as she poked out her head under a brush, lifting up to remove the foliage away from her visage. She almost smiled a bit, though kept that part sealed away as she closed her maw tight, no fangs bared, no negative intentions but she tilted her head as she looked along his frame curiously.  Swallowing lightly, the native female didn't know how to respond, she never...been approach by another male for long, despite if he was a loner like herself or not, she even thought to herself if he was the leader of these lands.  The male eventually enquired for her name and she cuffed her receptors back, stepping back a few inches with her head down nervously, she was afraid if her voice would seem to kind and friendly, though she would need to speak at some point, right?

It seemed almost like a good timing to do so, she stood there, not thinking about turning away and hiding once more..she has already done so before she was found. 'How foolish of me to hide...I'm roughly their size..of course not as tall...he though seems...not like the rest, reminds me of Pallatin in a way...' she pondered more, only to feel less nervous now. Pallatin, her brother in the pack was less assertive than Kajika, he may not look like this male, but he also contained a mixed persona. Without causing more silence in the area, she raised her head and focused upon the male respectfully, parting her maw to speak. "A-Apache" Drats! she stuttered a bit...a little rusty on end, she wanted to perform a clear speech but, it didn't seem like her nervous capture was relieved as she kept her tassel low enough to show that she was in no location for a fight or even one to cause trouble in the area.

Addressed: Fenris \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: 427 \\ Notes: Gettin' better, huehue

Apache
Apache

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down